This week’s flagged reading include more productivity and communicative emails; reaching goals quickly; more restful sleep; task lists when your day ends after midnight; and a tip on alternate-form task lists.
- This is a great article about how to get your emails to convey what you need quickly. From Get-It-Done Guy : How to Write Emails From Your Readers’ Point of View Learn about how to make your requests stand out, write decent subject lines and more.
- Being productive exists only in the context of goals. This is a great article on how to get to your goals…quickly. 7 Steps to Being Productive and Reaching Your Goals Quickly
- I struggle with sleep. While I am in bed at a good time, I don’t necessarily get quality sleep. So this article gives a couple of tips that can help. 5 Practical Tips to a More Restful Sleep
- One of the disadvantages of being a night-owl is that your day may not necessarily roll over at midnight. This article, while Remember The Milk-specific, gives some good tips on how to manage a task list if your day doesn’t end until well after midnight. Tips & Tricks Tuesday: Burn the midnight oil as a night owl with a late-night Smart List
- A Venn Diagram task list? Love it! More ideas here: 10 Surprising Productivity Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind (And Help You)
Like the articles? Share on Facebook, Twitter or others using the icons below.