This week’s flagged reading include articles on time management, focus, systems, freeing up time and Facebook.
- Productivity and stress management tips from someone who knows: a bomb disposal officer. From How To Be Calm Under Pressure: 3 Secrets From A Bomb Disposal Expert
- Mike St. Pierre admits that not every system is for every person. He’s looked at and rejected a few…and found an approach he likes. A Realistic Approach for Setting Goals
- Most articles that have “like a ninja” in the title are just tips of the hat and click bait. This one actually talks about how to use the energy in your body to focus, from a martial arts standpoint. Great (and surprising) read! Focus Like a Ninja: How to Reduce Stress and Sharpen Your Mind
- A common title to an article that asks a couple of not-so-common questions: 6 Quick Questions to Help You Simplify and Free Up Time for What Truly Matters
- I have to admit that right now social media is sickening me (literally… my gut clenches every time I go near my personal Facebook). I took a hiatus from Facebook, and I’m only working in the social media that goes with the blog. One of the things that was getting to me was the fake news, and people’s inability to distinguish it from real. Here’s a start, if you need to point people in your life in the right direction: How to outsmart fake news in your Facebook feed – CNN.com
Like the articles? Share on Facebook, Twitter or others using the icons below.