This week’s flagged reading include stressing less; memory; the little tasks that never seem to get done; and time management.
- An interesting thought: changing from tasks to objectives. Of course, there is a difference, and I think it lies in the fact that objectives are bigger things. Yes, we need to focus on our goals. But you can’t ignore the laundry… From Is your todo list making you work on silly tasks?.
- I’m a sucker for lists of apps, always looking for the next great thing. Here is a list where I use most of them: 11 top productivity apps to own your day.
- I can get anxious while at home…and it’s because of things intruding on my awareness. It might be notifications or clutter; people talking or stuff not put away. In any case, I thought this article a good summary of what can be done. Ways to Reduce Anxiety, Declutter and Be More Productive
- Back to interruptions: one person says that interruptions can cost up to 6 hours per day. Figure an 8 hour work day, and that is 75% of your time wasted. Hm…. Work interruptions can cost you 6 hours a day. An efficiency expert explains how to avoid them.
- I loved the definition of fiddling at the top of the article – and that was enough for it to make this list. The article is pretty good, too. 🙂 The Many Faces of Fiddling
Like the articles? Share on Facebook, Twitter or others using the icons below.