This week’s flagged reading include articles on how to increase or better your focus.
- I am poor on all of these items. As I write this, I am tired from lack of sleep, sipping on a double frappucino, knowing I need more water. How To Focus: 4 Proven Tricks To Improve Concentration
- I like Stephen Guise’s approach to breaking through resistance. His article on focus contains the following gem: “They say that great writing is rewriting. In the same way, great focusing is refocusing.”. How To Focus Your Mind Instantly
- Temptation is one of my downfalls, and causes me to pick up the phone way more than I should. A FOMO keeps me checking email. Both of these need to go. 11 Steps to Insane Focus: Do More of What Matters
- Focus isn’t something that you either have or don’t have. You can increase it. How to Stay Focused: Train Your Brain
- This article compares the ability to focus to athletic ability. How to Rebuild Your Attention Span and Focus
Like the articles? Share on Facebook, Twitter or others using the icons below.