This week’s flagged reading include articles on information overload, social media, productivity and a cool iPhone trick.
- I love the point in this article: “Knowing and not doing is the same as not knowing.” It also makes a good point that information overload burns up our willpower and cripples our decision-making ability. From Time Zillionaire’s Knowledge vs Experience: how to deal with information overload
- I should write one of these. But Mike Vardy of Prodictivityis shares his favorites in These are the Productivity Tools I Love
- This article scared me, then had me nodding along. I get it. With my hiatus from Facebook, I really did see this plainly. Social Media Is Wrecking Our Life: Here’s How
- The tip that made the most difference for me was turning my on-screen keyboard into a trackpad to position the cursor. From 10 Hidden iPhone Features That Will Make You More Productive
- I’ve always known that better results come from better questions. Time to apply that concept to my productivity. From 3 Questions You Can Ask for Greater Personal Productivity
Like the articles? Share on Facebook, Twitter or others using the icons below.