2. Use License
(1) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on the Whole Life Productivity web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- (a) modify or copy the materials;
- (b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- (c) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- (d) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other service.
(2) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the blog author at any time. On terminating your viewing of these materials or on the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
(3) For those materials contained on the Free Materials page, the above conditions apply, except that you may store one copy of the material for personal, non-commercial use only. All other terms above apply.
The materials on the Whole Life Productivity web site are provided “as is”. The author(s) of Whole Life Productivity makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and disclaims and negates
all other merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Whole Life Productivity does not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Whole Life Productivity or its author(s) be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Whole Life Productivity web site, even if the Whole Life Productivity or its author(s) or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Whole Life Productivity web site could include technical,
typographical or photographic errors. Whole Life Productivity and its author(s) do not warrant that any of the materials on its Web site are accurate, complete or current. Whole Life Productivity and its author(s) may make changes to the materials contained on its Web site at any time without notice. Whole Life Productivity and its author(s) do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Whole Life Productivity and its author(s) are not responsible for the contents of any web site linked. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Whole Life Productivity or its author(s). Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Cookies, Beacons and Ads
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a server and stored in your web browser. Cookies cannot be used to deliver viruses to your computer and do not run programs. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a domain of the web server that issued the cookie to you. Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information, in the course of ads being served on this website. If you need help managing cookies, please search the web. One nice article can be found at All About Cookies.
9. Personal Information
Users of Whole Life Productivity.com might be asked to subscribe to the newsletter by providing their name and email address to get access to articles, videos and/or e-books. We use a secure double opt-in subscription method, and we reserve the right to contact those subscribers with information related to our website. Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime, and every email delivered will contain a link which can be used for that purpose.